0

Splendid Times with a Smuggled Santa

Before the Christmas break my friends, Paige and Travis, and I smuggled a light up Santa from a few of our friends' apartment. Although we were never caught red handed, it was clearly evident who took the coveted decoration. We never denied our guilt, but when Paige and I were questioned as to Santa's whereabouts, we played dumb. We claimed up and down that we didn't know where he was, and truthfully I didn't. It wasn't until just a few days ago that I discovered Santa's true hiding spot...behind Paige's Christmas Tree. We felt bad for Santa, making him spend the whole break alone and behind a Christmas Tree no less, that's just cruel. So naturally, we thought it only right to spend the night hanging out with Santa. These photo are the result of our splendid time together; just three friends hanging out and doing normal everyday activities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top